Collaboration & Social Computing
In the past, businesses felt they had to create everything themselves. Today, radically new forms of collaboration are possible. Employees can share ideas and work together on projects with unprecedented ease. Engineers and experts can team with those of another company. The open source software movement shows how widely distributed communities can come together virtually, to create and improve products. And any business can engage with the entire networked world to learn, to capture feedback — or to turn their customers into co-creators.
Collaboration services at Fulcrum specialize in helping organizations achieve their goal by enabling their employees to collaborate in order to accelerate business decision.
Fulcrum offers multiple collaboration components for day-to-day content sharing and team coordination with enhanced security to help organizations in introducing the latest organizational networking tools like Wiki, blogs, etc. Collaboration services has transformed the way many businesses work and share information.
- Team and Collaborative Workplace (Content, Wiki, blog, calendar, discussion forum)
- Web Conferencing
- Instant Messaging
Fulcrum has expertise in implementing collaboration solution using the following products:
- Provides team collaboration software with a rich set of content and team services to help you collaborate and work faster online with your teams.
- A set of out of the box portlets to bring Email, calendar and Task from your existing email infrastructure into portal.
- An in-build-in Websphere portal function to enable awareness on the portal application.
- Fulcrum developed a Collaboration Services framework to systematically evaluate the corporate culture, existing infrastructure and organization tolerance for change and propose the collaboration road map for the customer.
Leading enterprise level web conferencing and instant messaging solution from IBM.
- Tasks can be executed faster because you have quick access to information from an expanded professional network.
- Decisions can be made with confidence knowing they were vetted by experts across the organization.
- Create relationships with colleagues around the world.