- About us
- Fulcrum Green
- Mission, Vision & Values
- Code of Ethics
- Alliance Partner
- Client Testimonials
- Leadership Profile
- Why are we different?
Fulcrum Worldwide was incorporated in 1999 and since then it has emerged as a global thought leader in the mid-size market. Headquartered in NJ, USA and with global delivery centers at Reading UK, Mumbai and Pune, India; Fulcrum builds long term partnerships with its customers by providing Portal/Architecture assessments, Framework based solutions, Middleware integration, Cloud based services, Digital development (Mobile/UI/UX), Real time analytics, ECM, CRM etc. We have delivered more than 50 enterprise wide portals in Insurance, Manufacturing, Education, Media & Life Sciences industries. We have been appraised at CMMi maturity level 3 with a metrics driven culture.
Great Place To Work in association with The Economic Times ranked Fulcrum among top 100 India's Best Companies to Work For 2011. Along with this, Fulcrum was also conferred with “Asia’s Best Employer Brand Awards 2010 for Talent Management” held in Singapore and was also one of the “Top 10 most promising IT companies in India” consecutively two times in si100 2010. Fulcrum was Rated 15th best employer in Indian IT industry by IDC Data Quest in 2008, Fastest growing Software Company in Inc 5000 Club in 2008, and No. 7 Technology firm in New Jersey (NJ Biz).
Fortune 500s, multinationals, great and growing businesses choose Fulcrum for its unmatched value adding IT services, product development and business solutions. And when it comes to these, Fulcrum is raising the bar and setting standards for delivery and customer satisfaction.
Fulcrum stands out with its value oriented approach towards products and services. And all this with innovative framework, we can translate your time and investment into tangible benefits.
Leveraging on best practices and driven by metrics at each stage of delivery, Fulcrum offers expertise around:
Business Consulting Services: BI Assessment, Portal Assessment, SOA Governance and Roadmap, Enterprise Architecture Assessment, Implementation Strategy Consulting
Technology Services: Portal, Content and Collaboration, SOA, Application Development, EAI, BI and DW, E-Commerce, SEO, RIA, Usability Engineering, Mobility Solutions
Managed Services: Application Support & maintenance, RIM, NOC, Migration, Testing & QA, Cloud Computing
At Fulcrum Labs, technology as well as domain experts are working on industry specific solutions resulting in reduced implementation time frame, dependency, and annual IT spends as well as TCO.
Fulcrum believes in Innovation and creativity at work place. This has resulted in forward thinking; out of the box concepts and value add to Fulcrum clients.
With our strong domain focus we can help any business do more & better business! Our clients enjoy experiencing the winning edge in their business and have retained us for their full life cycle IT needs. They rely on our expertise to leverage their investment in technology and pilot them into this global digital economy.
This small but prudent initiative aroused interest, gathered momentum and the resulting campaign became ‘ANKUR’ and on its way it swayed all other big and small IT companies towards this initiative.
On a fine Saturday morning of August 9th 2009, the Fulcrum employees joined hands to PLANT MORE TREES! Those brains that have a love and hate relationship with coding and decoding were assessing the right position for Bamboo, Peepal and Mango trees. Hands that hit the keyboard all day were dirtying themselves in soil like a passionate child, digging it to the right depth and girth. The testing squad made sure the saplings were planted well, with enough groove around each other to retain water. Wet mud, rains and thorny shrubs didn’t damp their enthusiasm to plant more trees.
300+ saplings in one day planted in such systematic way surprised and pleased the PMC authorities. They too extended their cooperation and appreciated the amount of work put in.
We believe initiatives like Ankur would inspire the green bug in other companies.
This campaign brought out the best in human spirit – Love for nature and concern for the future generation in mind. We bow to the magic of nature!
Fulcrum wants to make a difference! We propagate Green Environment at all our centers across the globe. We print less, we reuse more, we shut down our electrical appliances, and we are weighing in with our 2 bits to make this planet greener.
Come join us! Let’s make this a better place to live - for you and for me and the entire community!
"To create and continuously mature our model of providing business value to mid-size enterprises, strive to be the thought leader in the global market place with its innovative products, framework and services, and share its success with employees, customers and communities that help it to thrive, while creating leadership in the market."
"To be recognized as the global thought leader in the industries it serves."
At Fulcrum, we believe in our employees and in their competencies. We bring together highly talented professionals and constantly try to provide an environment conducive for their personal and professional growth to make each day a learning experience, with fun and professionalism. Following are the code of ethics which each FLite has to consciously adhere to create the right atmosphere in Fulcrum.
Honesty: Integrity, sincerity, sense of honor, respect for a person's word and for commitments made, and also a refusal of any dishonest methods used to facilitate gaining of a contract or a particular advantage. A mutual understanding of honesty and sincerity between the employee and company helps build a solid foundation for overall growth and prosperity.
Boldness: A nature to undertake responsibilities, take risks and to enjoy competing; constant questioning of directions taken and of the circumstances in which we find ourselves. A boldness which should go hand-in-hand with a certain level of wisdom. We provide an environment for you to build upon your basics and to hone your skills for a long term commitment to Fulcrum.
Team Spirit: Solidarity, friendship, loyalty and transparency. We provide the platform to enhance your personal and interpersonal skills through a constant interaction with a diverse workforce from multiple backgrounds, cultures and geographical regions. This solidarity, is necessary to work efficiently with our clients, and also implies generosity and sharing of the fruits of collective efforts.
Trust: To give people and teams responsibility and to make sure that decisions are made at as close a level as possible to those who are to implement them. We believe in an open work environment that is productive for personal and professional development. Trust also consists of ensuring total openness amongst people within the company and as free flow of information and ideas as possible.
Fulcrum’s strategic partnership with giants like Microsoft, IBM, Liferay, Oracle have strengthen us to serve our clients better, thereby, maintaining strong relationship with every client we work with. Our partners lend a hand in developing and delivering high-performance business and technology solutions.
Through a highly selective qualification process, each partner is chosen to enhance Fulcrum's vertical and technology approach. With each strategic partnership, Fulcrum has invested in training and developing in-depth skills around the partner’s products or services.
"From the very first meeting to the final sign-off of a complex development project, Fulcrum rarely put a foot wrong. They were total professional in all of their dealings with all of my staff and colleagues. It was clear from very early in the project design stages that this project was going to be delivered on time, in full and within specification. Its amazing to have a vendor who can inspire and then deliver such excellent results!"
- Director – ISAS (De Montfort University)
"The employees of Fulcrum go well beyond the normal call of duty. Employee's incredible dedication and attitude to go that extra mile to ensure we meet our project deadlines, which is imperative in meeting the needs of our business. Fulcrum brings us incredible industry knowledge, technical expertise and solution development experience.”
- VP-MIS, Kyocera Mita America, USA
"Working with Fulcrum has been a hugely satisfying experience. Their rapid delivery of software solutions has been instrumental in getting the job done quickly and efficiently. Everybody at fulcrum has constantly provided helpful updates on the project at all time. Fulcrum's quality of work has been up to the mark, which has allowed us to leverage their business and technical expertise to our own advantage. Perhaps the best part about our alliance with fulcrum is their strict adherence to on-time deliveries, which in turn helped us to yield the best results for our client. We also enjoyed working with their offshore team, whose cooperative outlook and high energy made the coordination of business tasks smooth and comfortable. Fulcrum is our choice for global IT solutions; we look forward to work with them again!”
- Technology Director, EHS Brann/ Euro RSCG
“Fulcrum designed and delivered an important application that will have a direct impact on the efficiency of our sales force and hence the revenue of the company.”
- Director, e-Business & Innovation at a Global Dairy Food Products giant in NY
“Working with the Fulcrum team has been well worth every penny. The global team of IT professionals assigned to our project enabled Fulcrum to complete a complex project that other developers had been unable to complete. The return on investment has been seen throughout our organization. Our data collection methods are improved, our data is more accurate, and our staff is more efficient due to the improved tools and services that we now offer.”
- IT Director, IAHP
Founder and CEO of Fulcrum
Rajesh Sinha is the CEO and chief mentor of Fulcrum. Rajesh started Fulcrum in 1999 with a vision to leverage technology to solve business problems. Since then, Fulcrum has emerged as the industry leader in its business space under his dynamic leadership. He started the operations in the USA and played a crucial role in acquiring some of the early customers for the organization. He further drove Fulcrum’s expansion into Europe and Asia. Rajesh is a great motivator and possesses significant knowledge on the latest technologies. He has been invited to number of international conferences and events to portray his views on various issues related to the field of IT.
Heading the company with 30 Million USD revenue, Head Quartered in Short Hills, NJ and global presence in the UK, Europe and India, he is the management consultant to C-level executives and Business-IT decision makers. He offers consultancy on how to leverage the emerging trends in technology and global practices to have cost effective and customized solution. Rajesh is very instrumental in taking the company’s IT Services to a global leadership position.
He shares his experiences, and advises many corporations on building innovative approaches to project management ,as well as solving problems by strategically aligning their people and emerging practices in technology.
He has perspective on next generation outsourcing after recessions, SaaS, Cloud computing, SOA/BPM, On Demand Delivery Model, Enterprise 2.0, Web 2.0, Outsourcing 4.0, Continuous learning and Maturity model.
Prior to Fulcrum, Rajesh worked with leading software services and products companies. He was the Head of the Sales and Marketing division of Accurum, formerly known as Pinnacle Systems. He was also instrumental in establishing Computer Associates' products in the Asian market in partnership with Larsen & Toubro. While at L&T he was involved in successfully escalating the Project's Outsourcing Business. Rajesh has been recognized as a significant contributor to promote Informix products through Silverline.
Chief Financial Officer
With an experience of approximately 2 decades in Corporate, Legal and Secretarial functions, Mr. Mukundhan is responsible for growing Fulcrum worldwide. He has worked in leading IT companies across the world during the last decade. Before joining hands with Fulcrum, he worked in big corporate companies like Prescient, Trigyn formerly... (Leading Edge), Akshay Software, Bright Brothers, Mysore Petrochemicals and ING Vysya Bank.
In his past assignments, he was heading Finance, Legal and Secretarial operations, taking care of worldwide operations and primarily responsible for bringing growth and stability to operations. He has Project Management, People Management and excellent inter-personal ability to drive business.
During his two decades of experience in Finance and Legal career, he has handled corporate, commercial and business law assignments, public issue of equities and other securities, listing procedures. He has spent over 10 years while working for IT consulting companies and extensively traveled abroad to manage Finance, Corporate and Legal assignments.
By education, he holds a degree in accounting and he is a member of various professional accounting Institutions in India and abroad.
- Sponsors Liferay ECS 2011 Event in Virginia USA & Showcases its Capabilities.
- Fulcrum CEO, Rajesh Sinha, conferred with IAHP's one of most prestigious awards "The Leonardo Da Vinci award”.
- Became Liferay Silver Level Partner.
- Delivered an innovative member portal for one of the healthcare organization.
- Delivered a customer self service web application to facilitate its customers to make online payment and track their policies.
Helped a computer forensic organization with its UI/UX services.
- Successfully completed Enterprise Architecture Assessment for an University in UK.
- Implemented a BI solution for a healthcare giant in USA.
- Asia’s Best Employer Brand Awards 2010 Confers Award for Talent Management to Fulcrum.
- Fulcrum listed in inc5000 fastest growing companies in USA.
- SiliconIndia Magazine rated Fulcrum amongst the Top 20 most promising IT companies in India twice in 2010.
- Fulcrum signs in multiyear project with an insurance firm in USA.
- Developed a solution for HE sector based on SOA implementation.
- Created Fulcrum Product Engineering Group and launched Enterprise Product Framework for different verticals.
- Ventured into Business Value Assessments and Successfully conducted Portal and BI assessment.
- Exponentially increased capacity to deliver projects by 100%.
- Expanded presence in Europe by setting up Netherlands office.
- Became Microsoft Gold certified Partner.
- The first ever project from Europe begins roll out.
- Fulcrum receives the prestigious Inc 5000 award for being one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
- Fulcrum is a CMMi Level 3 company.
- Fulcrum is declared amongst the 20 Best Employers in India by the DataQuest – IDC Best Employer’s Survery 2008.
- Fulcrum announces strategic tie up with Dutch business partner, Virgil and portrays its capabilities in niche portal technologies at the Gartner “Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit” held in London.
- In response to changes in technology and its operating space, Fulcrum , announces restructuring plan to dynamically align its global business through its multi geography delivery centers.
- Partnership with Health Logistics and Hybris as Hybris-Platform Implementation Partners for different NHS Trusts within the UK.
- Expansion of the Pune Development Center for major expansion and development projects.
- Allotment of land to Fulcrum by MIDC, as one of the privileged organizations in the new upcoming Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, SEZ complex at Hinjewadi - Phase III. Its prime location at the IT Park is the base for a number of the Global IT companies such as Microsoft, Cognizant, KPIT Cummins, Synergy etc.
- Initiated the CMMi Level III Certification Process, which is expected to be achieved by November 2007.
- Hired highly skilled and experience Recruiters at the Mumbai Development center to leverage the Resourcing initiatives in the Global Headquarters - NJ, US.
- Establishment of the new Development Center in Mumbai, India, exclusively for Dot Net project developments.
- Establishment of a new Development Center at a strategic location at Reading, UK.
- Kickoff of another Offshore project with a strategic customer from the Copier Industry.
- We have grabbed a major Logistics Company - Home Direct in Chicago, to extend support as a strategic software vendor.
- Deployment of 25 Developers from India operations to USA and UK to work with Clients like Microsoft, Teleflora, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Plymouth Rock, Goldman Sachs, Citibank - Florida, Eaton in Scotland and Hoffmann-La Roche.
- Aggressive team building in Mumbai and Pune Development Centers.
- Fulcrum India moves into state-of-the-art offices in Mumbai while new development centers have been established in Mumbai & Pune.
- Fulcrum USA opens new office at Los Angeles, California.
- Fulcrum UK incorporates a new office at Ireland.
- Deployed an order tracking system for our Manufacturing Client.
- Started as Oracle ERP Practice.
- Fulcrum USA moved into new Short Hills, NJ - Our Global Headquarters.
- Fulcrum was retained by our Manufacturing Client to develop and implement a Purchase Planning System and Dealer Net Order Tracking System.
- Created b Leader Management and Project Control Methodologies to be deployed at Hoffmann-La Roche.
- Deployed Sanovia Solution at Keystone Pharmaceutical Corporation.
- First major roll-out of Financial Planning System at our Manufacturing Client.
- Delivered Report Ordering Solution at Fireman's Fund Insurance Company.
- Global Strategic Customer base increased to 20.
- Received a multi-year contract from a major Insurance Company.
- Created our first Web Services Application in partnership with Altio.
- Fulcrum UK opened its first development center in Huddersfield, UK.
- Hoffmann-La Roche selected Fulcrum as a strategic Staff Augmentation Vendor.
- Fulcrum UK incorporated and opened its first UK office on Bond Street, London.
- Bagged our first UK client - MTN.
- Expand partnerships with Coherity and HP-Bluestone.
- Fulcrum India Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated with a development/R&D center in Pune.
- Bagged our first batch of California clients - Chevron, ASERA, Kaiser Permanente.
- Nominated for NJ's Fastest Growing Small-to-Medium Business by Fleet Bank.
- Opened our first Development Center in Fanwood, New Jersey.
- Signed partnership agreements with IBM/Lotus, Microsoft.
- Fulcrum was incorporated.
- Launched our first application for a Travel and Insurance company.
Banking, Finance & Insurance
Federal Reserve Bank of NY
UBS Investment Bank
New York Life Insurance Co.
Kotak-Old Mutual Life Insurance
Fireman's Fund Insurance Co.
Bharti AXA Life Insurance
Reliance General Insurance
Largest Non-Profit Healtcare Service provider in USA
Evive Healthcare Advocate
Manufacturing, SCM & Retail
Kyocera Mita America
The Dannon Company
Barnes & Noble
Major Wine distributor for US West coast
Media, Telecom and Product
New York Times
EHS Brann, Beliefnet (A Fox Interactive Media Co.)
Enhanced Government Technology
Mississippi University for Women
University of Southern Mississippi
De Montfort University
The following qualities differentiates us from other ISV's;
- “Thought Leader” in the Market Place
- We are a “Value Creator” – Fulcrum is not an “Order Taker”
- Industry Based Products and Solutions – Not interested in traditional easy revenue approach
- Knowledge Sharing and Open communication – No barrier (You yammer it!)
- Our Culture – Blend of West and India