Order Management System
Fulcrum's Order Management System (OMS) is an enterprise-wide ordering solution for the manufacturing industry, based on Service Oriented Architecture. Most of the manufacturing companies face the following challenges:
- Abstraction of reusable business services from existing systems and business processes.
- Defining integration points and dependencies with existing order tracking systems and ERP.
- Implementing a flexible business rules framework that can be centrally managed across the business services implemented.
- Implement a reporting solution that presents an integrated view of all ordering information from various sources.
- Expose business services from IT assets based on a heterogeneous architecture (Oracle Apps, IBM Websphere, custom) and ensure future maintenance and management is well planned.
OTS application hosts a broad range of functionalities which can be customized to your business requirements:
- Order Entry
- Order Tracking
- Register Warranty
- Enroll Training
- Management Reports
Benefits and Outcomes:
- An enterprise wide order management solution based on SOA is implemented at about 25% of the cost of traditional approaches.
- Business agility is greatly enhanced by having the ability to change business processes related to ordering simply by orchestrating the services implemented. New functions can be composed from the services implemented.
- Dealers and Partners can directly use services exposed to the client in their IT environment, avoiding the maintenance cost to client.
- Total cost of ownership of IT solutions for order management is expected to be at least eight times less over a five-year period, compared to all other non SOA alternatives.
For more information, kindly Contact Us!