Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
Companies can leverage Fulcrum's solution expertise with the latest technologies to develop solutions that will reduce the time to market for new drugs, develop marketing strategies, and manage the sales and marketing campaigns more efficiently.
At each stage of the process (discovery, clinical, manufacturing, sales and marketing) information technology is a critical success factor.
Fulcurm has been working with several Pharma & Healthcare giants across the globe. It has developed number of solutions that provide benefits to the industry and its stakeholders.
Member Portal is a portal where the members of the organization can directly login and can access various features online. Among these features are campaign management, trackers, health assessment, health channels, "ask a coach", etc. The members can send their queries online to the doctors and get answers without visiting hospital.
BI/ DW Implementation
Fulcrum has been involved in implementation of various analytical solutions for several healthcare and pharmaceutical organizations. We posses' extensive knowledge and capability on:
- Complete Warehouse Architecture
- Subject Oriented Approach
- Data Modeling
- Project Management
- Data Analysis and Data Mapping
- Data Quality services
- Metadata Management
- Programming Services
- Develop necessary programs for data extract/ load/ refresh
- Tools evaluation/customization Provider
- BI assessment
- Dashboard and Scorecard
- Data Mining
- BI Security
- Data Governance
- Master Data Management
- Business Process Management
- Testing and Deployment
The World Wide Web was originally conceived as a mechanism for scientists to collaborate their research findings with other scientists around the world. Search engine technology enables researchers to search the web more efficiently and effectively.
There are significant opportunities for companies to reduce cost by using electronic data capture of clinical trials and content management software to submit data electronically to regulatory authorities.
- E-Supply Chain Management makes it possible to manage the entire supply chain from inbound logistics to outbound shipments.
- E-Procurement makes it possible for companies to manage costs by web enabled enterprise purchasing of worldwide contracts.
- Companies can web enable content management technology to access GMP documentation at a central facility via a 'thin' client.
Marketing and Sales
- Companies can use CRM technology to manage the information flow from the sales force to doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- E-Commerce offers the possibilities for doctors and patients to order drugs online.
- E-Learning can be used to train the sales force, educate doctors and patients on a synchronized or non-synchronized basis.
Enterprise Applications allow managers to access knowledge management, data warehouse and ERP systems 24 hours a day 7 days a week around the Globe.
Fulcrum's framework approach can result in a rapid implementation of portals and content/ knowledge information solution at each stage of the process. Companies can integrate new technologies, such as wireless streaming and web services, with their legacy systems to further improve efficiencies and sharing of information.