Fulcrum Worldwide cordially invites you to the 5th International SOA, Cloud & Service Technology Symposium
Fulcrum Worldwide is delighted to be an Official Sponsor for the 5th International SOA, Cloud & Service Technology Symposium.
As an Official Sponsor of the Symposium, Fulcrum offers you a £200 / €240 / $300 saving on the standard delegate fees by entering Fulcrum VIP Delegate code when registering for the Symposium.
We can all see the potential for radical business transformation that is promised by modern service technologies and practices. The 5th International SOA, Cloud & Service Technology Symposium is the world’s largest international conference dedicated to the exploration of this theme. If you are involved in transforming your organisation’s use of IT, join us for two days of in-depth technical education and real-life case studies on SOA, Cloud, Big Data, BPM, Grid Computing and the Semantic Web.
This year’s Symposium features a line-up of highly prestigious speakers including:
- Anne Thomas Manes - Gartner VP and Distinguished Analyst
- Hook Hua – NASA
- Vicente Navarro – European Space Agency
- Michael Hritz – US Federal Aviation Administration
- Peter Brown - Chairman and Secretary of the Board of Directors of OASIS
- Chris Harding – Director for Interoperability at The Open Group
- Dharmesh Patel - IEEE
- Thomas Erl - series editor and author of the Prentice Hall SOA and Cloud textbook series
The agenda also includes sessions by technical experts from, Adobe, EMC, FedEx, HP, IBM, Layer 7, Logica, Microsoft, Mulesoft, Oracle, Rackspace, SAP, Talend, Thales Defense & Security Systems, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, US National Institute of Health, Vodafone and WSO2. In total you can choose from almost 80 sessions across 13 conference tracks. The Symposium also features keynotes, demonstrations and expert panel discussions, as well as a sponsor exhibition, networking opportunities and training and certification workshops.
Since Fulcrum Worldwide is an official sponsor for this event, we are pleased to offer the following discounts:
Standard Delegate Pass (for private organizations)
- The full price for this pass is £795+VAT
- There is currently a 20% Early Bird discount, valid until 3rd August, making the price £636+VAT
- Fulcrum will have a VIP Delegate code that will give a 50% discount, making the price £397.50+VAT
- The Fulcrum VIP Delegate code for this type of organization is: D4MF9QZ4
Education, Public and Charity Sectors Delegate Pass
- This pass has a discount of 45%, making the price £437.35+VAT
- Fulcrum has a VIP Delegate Code that will give 50% discount, making the price £397.50+VAT
- The Fulcrum VIP Delegate code for this type of organization is: C7W2FT8X
- As an extra incentive for every University staff member registering they can obtain a free pass for a full-time student, by requesting this in the Comments box when registering
The Symposium is booking up fast, so register now:
Come and join us for two stimulating days of in-depth education and networking!