An AMR Academic report shows that 50% of the development cost lies in defect detection and defect fixing costs a whopping $60 billion. Proper software testing in a dedicated environment can help brings costs down by an average of 60%.
Fulcrum's Testing Services help customers leverage our best practices, reusable assets, comprehensive test repository, global delivery models and 24x7 support to deliver reliable and quality software.
- Functional testing
- Usability testing
- Performance testing
- Compatibility testing
- Load and Stress testing
- E-Security testing
- Web services testing
- Regression testing
- Readiness testing
- Failover-Recovery testing
- Configuration and Deployment testing
Testing –Tools Overview
1) Functional/Regression – Winrunner, QTP, Rational Robot
2) Performance / Load Testing – Loadrunner, Rational Robot, Jmeter, .Net Profiler, eLoad
3) Defect Tracking – Mercury Quality Center, Test Director, Clearquest, Trac, Bugzilla, DTS& EPM (homegrown)
4) Test Case Management – Mercury Quality Center, Test Director, Rational Test Manager, Bugzilla (homegrown)
- Scalable and reliable partner
- Cost advantage and value creation
- Shared Services Laboratory for Quality Assurance & Testing
Hybrid Execution Model:
- Onsite Testing Lead from Client Services Group (CSG) handles all client and offshore communications
- Offshore Testing Lead coordinates and manages the offshore testing team
- Engagement Manager available in the USA for any escalation
Offshore testing team supported by well defined Testing organization such as project manager and general manager Quality
To meet the increasing demand of quality deliveries in the current market, Fulcrum has been successful in adapting to modern testing methodologies and has applied these processes to each phase of its development cycle.
Tools & Technology:
At Fulcrum, quality plays an important and independent function. Having experienced the changes in technology Fulcrum also appreciates the creation of test bed as required for the client's software testing.