Web Content Management
IBM Web Content Management (WCM) is a robust and easy to use web content management system. It manages and controls a large, dynamic collection of web content materials like text, images, audio/video, files and other HTML content materials. WCM pioneers in providing simple user interface, simplified content authoring, re-usable workflow and native support to personalization.
Fulcrum specializes in helping organizations to leverage their key assets "information" by implementation of web content management solutions using IBM Websphere's Web Content Management software. We facilitate large, mid and small size businesses to implement the IBM Workplace Web Content Management solution to utilize the streamlined publication of information such as text, images and audio/visual content to its employee, customers and partners.
- IBM Websphere portal suite
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Services (MOSS)
- Open source like Liferay, Jboss, and LAMP
- Social collaboration suite like IBM Lotus, Jive, etc.
Our Approach to the next generation of integration and collaboration can be represented by the following figure:
Fulcrum's Value Proposition
Review your existing content infrastructure and dispersed content, identify reusability, and recommend an information architecture solution using WCM
- Accelerate the development and implementation of critical business information across an enterprise
- Enable organizations to create, maintain, publish and govern web content to internet, intranet and extranet
- Deliver content to specific audiences via a high level of personalization and through a wide variety of channels
- Consolidate analysis and review dispersed content in the organization
- Our Enterprise Portal Strategic Business Unit is capable of handling any size project, right from inception to "go-live".
- We provide end to end dynamic content solutions for our customers using advanced capabilities of WCM like IBM WWCM API and web content solution development and administration.
- We delve into the core aspects which are authoring and presentation templates, portal document manager integration, inline authoring, and integrating personalization rules.
- Deployment planning, installation and configuration, migration to a later version of WCM and planning considerations for migration.
- We can help customize content authoring environment - creating content with as few as three clicks.
- Integrate WCM content management with an existing Websphere portal intranet, internet and extranet sites.
- We specialize in configuration best practices involving caching and pre-rendering, local and remote rendering, and using multiple LDAP servers across environments.
- Our focus areas also include database tuning, LDAP tuning, optimizing menu, navigation and personalization components.